Global Road Safety Leadership Course: Alumni Fellowship Programme
The GRSLC Alumni Fellowship Programme is a unique 12-month engagement with select alumni of the suite of GRSLC courses to further encourage their role as leaders in road safety.
Key features of the programme include:
- Further strengthening of leadership, communication and collaboration
- One-on-one mentorship
- Development and implementation of a road safety project in conjunction with an expert mentor
- Participation in delivery of the GRSLC
- Building a community of practice in road safety
The programme also includes dedicated advanced capacity building initiatives, including enrolment in the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health Summer Institute.
Each cohort also attend a Project Showcase and Engagement Workshop held in Baltimore and New York, USA. This workshop involves high-level leadership sessions, presentation of finalised projects to Bloomberg Philanthropies, and joining the faculty of the GRSLC in course delivery.
The Alumni Fellowship Programme has included to-date:
- Cohort 1: 2021-2022
- Cohort 2: 2022 – 2023
- Cohort 3: 2023 – 2024 (ongoing)
The programme is restricted to specifically identified alumni of the GRSLC suite of courses.
GRSLC: Alumni Fellowship Programme deliveries to date