The Global Road Safety Partnership is excited to share a unique learning opportunity: Philanthropy University is a first-of-its-kind educational initiative for change makers. Free, dynamic online courses give people working for social good the learning, resources, and community they need to deepen their impact and change the world.
Classes start Sept 29th!
- Amr Al-Dabbagh, Founding Chairman of GRSP member, Stars Foundation
- Jessica Jackley, Kiva co-founder, with guest speaker Muhammad Yunus, Nobel Laureate
- Paul Brest, former Hewlett Foundation president
- Erik Simanis, +Acumen and Cornell University
- Doug Scott, McKinsey Social Sector Practice
- with case studies of practitioners in the field around the world
5 Reasons to Enroll:
- Access relevant training from leading practitioners
- Participate at your convenience with flexible scheduling
- Collaborate with peers within and across organizations
- Exchange feedback with peers, mentors, and facilitators
- Earn course statements of accomplishment and/or a certificate of completion in social sector leadership from Philanthropy University and the Haas School of Business at the University of California, Berkeley.
Find more details here, or take a virtual learner’s tour.