The year 2019 sees the 20th anniversary of GRSP contribution to make roads safer for all users and to sustainably decrease road traffic death and injury.
As a programme of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC), the GRSP is a unique partnership of governments, civil society and the private sector with the mission of reducing road traffic death and injury globally.
Since the Partnership was established in 1999, we have gone on to make a profound contribution to road safety globally. Our 20th Anniversary Event will provide a rich opportunity to hear from road safety experts on the humanitarian crisis that road traffic death and injury represents and to be exposed to evidence-based solutions that are resulting in road trauma reduction.
This is also an opportunity to hear from our members about the benefits of membership of the GRSP that have resulted in long-standing commitments by a broad array of organizations committed to supporting road safety.
When: Wednesday, 12 June 2019
LIGHT LUNCH: MIDDAY – 1PM
EVENT TIMING: 1 – 5PM
Where: International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, Chemin des Crêts 17, Petit Saconnex, Geneva — Auditorium Henri Dunant (6th Floor)
- Elhadj As Sy, IFRC Secretary General
- Andrew Bradley, GRSP Chair and Head, Group Risk Services, Nestlé
- Jean Todt, United Nations Special Envoy for Road Safety and President of the FIA (Fédération Internationale de L’Automobile)
- Etienne Krug, Director, Department for Management of Noncommunicable Diseases, Disability, Violence and Injury Prevention, World Health Organization (WHO)
- Nicolas Simond, Planning Engineer, Department of Infrastructures, State of Geneva
- Antonio Avenoso, Executive Director of the European Transport Safety Council
- María Seguí Gómez, Special Advisor for Road Safety, FIA
- Eva Moldovanyi, Grant Manager, Foundation Botnar
- Colonel Paolo Cestra, President of TISPOL, European Traffic Police Network
- Jean-Pierre Krause, Global Head of Risk Engineering, Zurich
- Dr. Nhan Tran, Coordinator, Unintentional Injury Prevention, World Health Organization (WHO)
- Jessica Truong, Vice President Programmes & Asia Pacific Region, Towards Zero Foundation
- Saul Billingsley, Executive Director, FIA Foundation
Facilitated by: Dr. Judy Fleiter, Global Manager, Global Road Saftey Partnership
Dave Cliff, CEO Global Road Safety Partnership
We will be constantly updating this page with more details of the event. Please, return regularly for updates.